MHL 2.0 HDTV Smart Adapter
Price : US $59.99
Share your videos, photos and more on your HDTV! The MHL 2.0 HDTV Smart Adapter will connect directly to your MHL-enabled mobile phone with a Micro USB input to create an HDMI docking station. Then, connect a standard HDMI cable for easy connectivity to home theater or monitor.
1. The ferrite core provided reduces electro-magnetic interference from connected 1 devices. If necessary, attach it to the HDTV Adapter cable, as shown in the image on the cover page.
2. Connect one end of a universal HDMI A-to-A cable (Sold Separately) into the HDTV Adapter.
3. Connect the other end to the TV’s HDMI port.
4. Connect a charger to the HDTV Adapter.
5. Connect the charger to an approved power source.
6. Connect the HDTV Adapter connector to the Power/Accessory Interface port on the smartphone. The TV screen instantly displays what is on the smartphone’s screen. Ensure the HD TV supports Anynet+ to play video and music with TV remote control keys.
For handsets with MHL 2.0 capabilities, like the Galaxy S 4, you can skip steps 4 and 5 above as an external power source is not required.
Connect your MHL-Enabled phone to your high definition TV or Computer Monitor to stream HD video.
|AllShare Cast Wireless Hub
Price : US $99.99
Wirelessly stream pictures, videos, music and more from your AllShare Cast-enabled device to your HDTV or HDMI® display with the Samsung WI-FI All-Share Cast Hub, Wireless HDMI Display Adapter.
Enjoy movies, music, pictures, games or the web on a big screen TV without the wires. Experience full HD quality as your mobile device mirrors content directly from your phone to your HDTV. Share photos or videos with family, sit back and enjoy movies or tv shows or play Google Play games on the big screen!
Use your mobile device as a presentation tool, mirroring documents from your phone to an HDTV, projector or monitor using the AllShare Cast Hub and using your mobile device as a controller for presentation.
Connect the AllShare Cast Hub to an AC power source using the travel adapter and to your HDTV utilizing a standard HDMI cable. Go to Wireless Settings, turn on AllShare Cast and select your device.
Watch video and listen to music from your mobile device at the push of a button. The accessory is similar to HDTV adapters offered by Samsung but mirrors content to your HDTV or monitor without the use of cables running from the AllShare Cast Hub to your mobile device, freeing up your mobile device to function as a controller.